Welcome to UP Engineering
As an owner-managed global engineering and design service office we supplying the most demanding tooling solutions for leading OEM’s, Tier-1, Tier-2 suppliers and tool shops. Specializing in the metalworking and plastics industries we help our customers with design, engineering and development of stamping dies, injection molds and transfer press automation. As an authorized ZW3D, SimWise and FTI design and finite element analysis system value-added reseller we use the software that sell in our own engineering division. In addition, we operate an office in China and can procure tools from Asia and Eastern Europe. We have the requisite capabilities and technology to deal with the industry’s most demanding design requirements to our global clients.
Software solutions – with training and professional support
Our mission is the distribution of advanced engineering technologies by representing such products as ZW3D, SimWise and FTI. Our work doesn’t stop after selling the software. This is actually the point where our partnership really starts. Our dedicated engineers will highlight the key areas and features of the software, along with useful tips and tricks in order to get you up to speed as soon as possible.
Flexible design resource when you need it
As a respected tool engineering & design office and consultancy we are ready made to provide first class tool design services to our clients. With a highly experienced design team, who really understand materials and manufacturing, we carefully manage the entire development process to deliver market leading products for our client’s companies.
The founder’ intention was to establish an engineering company, which:
- Besides performing tasks, you count on its integrity, transparency while deliver what promise.
- Support your idea from product development to mass production.
- Help the decision with rendering, animation and engineering calculations.
- Support your whole needs in 3D: CAD, CAM, FEA/CAE
- World-Class Experts outstanding performance at your side.
- Due to the many years of experience, knowledge, creativity and up-to-date solutions of its team, had the chance to be the strategic partner and reseller of the martket-leader CAx providers.
We Create Real Engineering Solutions
as specialist in large, complex stamping dies and injection molds for body side panels and innovative sheet metal and plastic vehicle body parts.
ZW3D 2019 SP – More Robust and User-friendly CAD/CAM
In ZW3D 2019 SP, new features and improvements for your better user experience have been introduced. Let’s check it out!
- Improved quality of Catia/SolidWorks 2D drawings
- JT import and export based on Parasolid library
- Enhanced file storage experience
- Improved assembly operations like “Show Datum”
- Enhanced 2D drawing functions
- Non-adjacent regions can be detected for correct region results
- Projection angle can be set in Electrode drawing configuration
- Helical Arc and Spacial Arc for 3D helical arcs and plane arcs outputs
- Improved Chamfer & Hole feature
- More link types are provided in Ramp operation
ZW3D 2019 VoluMill – A Science-based Toolpath Combined with Smart Engineering
VoluMill is a proven toolpath strategy that enables you to cut much faster and deeper than with typical toolpath strategies. By avoiding sharp directional changes and controlling the rate of material removal, it can significantly extend tool life.
– A widely-used toolpath strategy with no cost on synergy
– An intelligent solution providing appropriate cutting styles and optimum feeds and speeds
– VoluMill for ZW3D can help reduce cycle time by 70%, reduce programming time by 30% and extend cutting tool life by 800%