Today’s product developers are able to work faster than ever before with next-generation tools, platforms and services that cut costs and save time. While adopting these tools into R&D lifecycle can be a valuable investment for teams of all sizes, it can also lead to miscommunication and overlooked mistakes.
It’s an ideal 3D CAD viewer for optimal data sharing & collaboration. Users, technical or non- technical ones, can apply CADbro to check product manufacturing information, including data exchanging, interactive 3D CAD viewing, vivid 3D annotation and even advanced analysis capabilities commonly seen in more robust CAD packages.
Diversified 3D CAD Support / Smart CAD Viewing
With nearly all mainstream neutral file formats are supported in CADbro, you can easily access & interact with 3D CAD data without expensive CAD licenses. Especially, you can open & save Catia files directly in CADbro. Plus, smart commands are delivered to help detect open edges and do quick healing, if required.
Vivid 3D Annotation
You can easily add dimensions, tolerance, symbols, or texts directly on the imported 3D models. The 3D annotations can replace traditional 2D drawings.
Key features of 3D Annotation:
• Distance, Radius/Diametric, Angular, Coordinate
• Datum, Feature Control Symbol, Surface Finish Symbol
• Label, Text, Image Balloon
With diversified query & analysis tools in CADbro, you can verify the manufacturability of product structure and assembly. The detection of errors in the early stage product development can reduce the cost and save the time.
Key features of Analysis:
• Mass Properties, such as volume, area, mass
• Draft Angle, Wall Thickness, Dynamic Section
• Interference Check, Exploded View, Assembly Animation
You can modify models with CADbro’s Direct Edit tools. Any design comments and revision suggestions can be
• Clearly communicated between the different departments or cooperating parties.
• Check Open Edges, Auto-Healing, Fill Gap.
• Simplify, Move/Oﬀset Face, Copy/Move/Mirror Shape