EUREKA- safety at the highest level
Eureka Virtual Machining, developed by Roboris (Pisa – Italy), performs a complete 3D-simulation of any machine tool through a simple and intuitive graphical interface, using the postprocessed G-code tape of the real machine. Eureka helps to avoid risks of damaging expensive work pieces, breaking tools and fixtures or even crashing a CNC machine because of programming errors. Thanks to the possibility of customizations at any level many important manufactures have chosen Eureka as their own verification software and as a solution for their customers. Eureka supports any any kinematics, with an unlimited number of axes, from the 2 axis lathe to the multifunction work center and multi flow machines. It emulates the most popular NC controller on the market like: Heidenhain, Fanuc, Siemens, Num, OSAI, Z32, Fidia, Selca. Other controllers can be easily integrated on demand. Eureka performs a complete 3D-simulation of machine tools through a simple and intuitive graphical interface, starting from the G-code. Eureka helps to avoid risks of damaging expensive work pieces, breaking tools and fixtures or even crashing a CNC machine because of programming errors. Thanks to the possibility of customizations at any level many important manufactures have chosen Eureka as their own verification software and as a solution for their customers.
Eureka converts APT or ISO code generated by a CAM system into a program for a 6 or more axes robot cell using a dedicated postprocessing module. During the conversion process Eureka calculates the optimal movements of the robots and of the external axes simulating all aspects of the machining.
The software detects problems like singularities, collisions, out of limits and it offers powerful, easy to use tools to overcome them. Collisions are computed taking into account all the parts including the machined stock. The 64 bit version allows very fast processing of files of unlimited size.
- Realistic 3D simulation of the whole workcell;
- Real time material removal simulation;
- Collisions, singularities and out of limits detection;
- Automatic tool change management;
- Handling of huge tool paths with millions of points;
- Interactive editing of trajectories;
- Automatic robot and external axes movements optimization;
- Powerful visual tools for fixing collisions, singularities and out of limits;
- Machining with disks and blades;
- Machining with the workpiece mounted on the robot and fixed tools;
- Designed for all the industrial robots in the market: ABB, Kuka, Fanuc, Motoman, Kawasaki, Staubli, Comau;
- Can be interfaced with the most popular CAD/CAM and tools management systems: ALPHACAM, VISI, RTM, EDGECAM, GO2CAM, CAMWORKS, CREO, MASTERCAM, CIMATRON, GIBBSCAM, DELCAM, WORKNC, TEBIS, ZW3D, WINTOOL, ZOLLER TMS.