ZW3D FTI – Sheet Metal Product Simulation Solution
Founded in 1989, Forming Technologies Inc. (FTI®) is the world’s leading provider of software solutions for the design, feasibility, and costing of sheet metal components. FTI® has provided OEMs and suppliers in the automotive, aerospace, electronics, and appliance industries with innovative solutions designed to reduce development time and material costs. Currently, such a device can be accessed with few CAD systems. For the ZW3D, FTI is available in two versions Lite and Professional. Splitting and expanding imported geometries and non-disk partitioning body models can not be a problem for ZW3D, as special commands are available to make it easy and quick to perform. When designing press tools, the design of track planes is also easy to implement. From simple to complex, all disk parts can be stretched out in the right way, without trying, saving you time and energy to your user.
The Most Accurate and Most Recognized Real-Time Material Cost Reduction Tool for Estimators and Tool Engineers.
- 50 times faster and more accurate (1.4% vs 10% inaccuracy) than manual calculations; on average supplier variation between estimate and actual costs is 25%
- Accurate material cost in minutes for budget integrity; 1.4% inaccuracy, accounting for material stretch and forming over tight radii
- Reduce material costs and number of prove-out trials
- Speedy prediction of hot points
- Best technology to handle undercut parts; in this case saves 2-4 hours of labour compared to other technologies
It takes into account the following features of the metal component:
- Material properties
- Thickness of material
- Specify holes, opening edges
- Pressure direction
We can investigate the prepared part of the:
- Thickness deformation
FTI Forming Suite Professional is our premier software package for sheet metal forming
The following professional modules are available for the software:
Cost Calculation and Estimation – Cost Optimization for Disk Material Usage
Thorough and accurate documentation of the process
Sheet Metal Forming Simulation – High-end finite element solver
For companies that do not have deep draw and plate product simulation softwares, but sometimes need reliable benchmarks, we recommend our analysis service. With this, you can leverage the power of the software without investing, and at the same time make sure the software’s capabilities.